• Trolleys and Hand Trucks: Sitecraft is Australia’s leading supplier of trolleys and carts. Popular brands include Prestar, Rubbermaid, Logistec, Magliner, Ruxxac and Tiger Tuff. These are widely used in office, mail and storerooms, order picking and warehouse applications. Stainless steel options are available for use healthcare, hospitality and food and pharmaceutical manufacturing. use The popular folding Clax Cart is widely used for many material-handling applications.
• Pallet handling and lifting: Quik Stack Smart Stackers are an ideal solution to many manual handling issues especially during the unloading and loading of product in packaging and production processes. The popular Palift also helps provide safer loading of skids. This is an innovative product featuring springs in between the rotating top and the base. This allows the load to automatically rise and lower during packing and unpacking operations. For heavy duty applications, hydraulic powered scissor lift tables are used to handle a wide range of weights easily and safely. Paldisc and Palring turntables are widely used for applications requiring goods to be rotated by hand. Pallet inverters are utilised. Sitecraft have both manual/hydraulic and battery powered skid lifters and tilters for elevating product to ergonomically correct heights. We have numerous pallet jack options available these include narrow, low height, wide, high capacity and quick lift models. Pallet jacks are available in anti-corrosion stainless steel or galvanized for use in corrosive environments. Powered and electric pallet jacks are popular in larger warehouse applications where a powered solution is required.
• Tow tugs and powered vehicles: Sitecraft is a specialist supplier of powered industrial vehicles and tow tugs. Our range includes ride-on and pedestrian operated tugs, tow tractors and trailers and powered personnel carriers. These electric/battery powered vehicles are used extensively in manufacturing, logistics, mining and general industrial applications. Sitecraft is the exclusive Australian reseller of the the popular European manufactured Movexx powered tow tugs. These are available in various configurations and capacities including stainless steel models for use in food and clean room applications.
• Dangerous Goods Storage and containment: Spill containment and storage products assist organisation comply with legislative requirements covering the safe storage and handling of dangerous goods. Spill containment systems includes drum bunds, spill control pallets and IBC bunds for the storage of IBC and BulkiBox containers. The spill containment caddy is a solution for the safe handling, decanting, and containment of 200 litre drums. Bulk containment systems are ideal for the safe storage of IBC units. These are available with covers for outdoor use and dispensing trays for safe decanting. Spill kits are ideal for rapid deployment in manufacturing environments warehouses; service stations transport depots and retail sites. Available in many different sizes, spill response equipment is important in the event of accidental leakage or spillage of oils and chemicals. Flammable liquid storage cabinets for the safe storage of flammables come in a range of sizes and capacities. These range from indoor safety cabinets to much larger outdoor bulk dangerous goods stores. These provide a cost effective and efficient alternative to costly building of permanent stores. Sitecraft also has a selection of gas cylinder storage. These are suitable for storage of forklift LPG bottles, industrial compressed gas cylinders and safe aerosol storage.
• Materials Handling: Our materials handling equipment include; Drum handling equipment, this covers equipment to lift and rotate drums and vessels, cradles and decanting equipment. These are available in hydraulic, battering powered and air operation for units operating in dangerous environments. Our cranes and hoists include chain and lever block which are ideal for a multitude of lifting, tensioning and securing applications. Electric chain hoists are available with capacities from 250 kg up to 5 tonnes. Sitecraft is a major supplier of forklift attachments. These include tilting crane and fixed crane jibs, pallet hooks, forklift slippers/extension tines, roll lifting prongs and container ramps.
• Recycling and waste management: The safe handling and tipping of waste and rubbish is a significant issue in industry. The Sitecraft wheelie bin tippers and lifters provide a safe and easy solution to many waste handling issues. Dumpmaster bin tippers are able to empty wheelie bins from floor level into larger waste and rubbish skips easily and effortlessly at the push of a button. Our Mega Dumper is a custom built tipper for use in food processing, bakeries, meat processing and wineries. These can be used for tipping raw materials, ingredients and produce during manufacturing processes. The Sitecraft range also includes bin lifters, forklift tipping bins and self dumping waste bins.
Celebrating over 20 years as an industry leading supplier of Materials Handling and Safety equipment, Sitecraft has established a reputation for integrity and total customer satisfaction. Today Sitecraft supplies materials handling products and services to many of Australia’s leading organisations including mining, manufacturing, defence, logistics and warehousing sectors. We also supply pallet racking, forklifts and wheels and castors.
With a growing team of material handling specialists Sitecraft has both the industry experience and the expertise to design, engineer and install turnkey solutions. Additional to our custom installations we have a large inventory of material handling products and safety equipment that is available for immediate dispatch.
Let our experienced and dedicated materials handling team assist you with your next project. Our people make us different; we are dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Our culture of continuous improvement provides a strong foundation to enable us to deliver enduring results and building and maintaining lasting relationships. Sitecraft has a collaborative working ethic supporting and promoting teamwork, respect, transparency and trust. Sitecraft materials handling solutions and equipment have office locations in…