Sitecraft has achieved the certification from SAI Global for Quality Management System (ISO 9001), Occupational Health and Safety (AS 4801) and Environmental Management System certification (ISO14001). These certificates reinforce our position as the leading supplier of material handling equipment in Australia. Certification is for our head office and warehouse in Melbourne. Having these certificates means that customers can buy our materials handling equipment and products, be assured that they are safe, high quality and environment friendly.
Quality ISO 9001:
- The “five tick” Standards Mark logo is recognised among over 80% of the Australian consumers.
- Assures the customers regarding timely delivery and quality products.
- Assists in recognition in global export markets.
- It is a pre-requisite for many Government tenders and contracts.
- Assurance for suppliers that the business is conducted with integrity as the audit is performed by a third party.
- Systems and procedures are in place which helps the staff follow best practices in every area of our operations.
Health and safety AS 4801:
- Provides a framework for the identification and elimination of potential workplace health & safety risks.
- Avoiding and reducing the number of workplace injury incidents through statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Helps the company be a role model in the industry in occupational health and safety.
- Helps the company improve their safety systems framework and processes.
Environment ISO 14001:
- Reduces pollution and lays down an environment friendly procedure to follow.
- Provide guidelines for operational improvements.
- The company runs along to the compliance with environment legislation