• Trolleys and Hand Trucks: Sitecraft is Australia’s leading supplier of trolleys, hand trucks and carts. Our trolley brands include Prestar, Rubbermaid, Logistec, Magliner, Ruxxac and the popular Tiger Tuff trolley. Our platform trolleys are widely used in office, mail and storerooms, order picking and warehouse applications. Stainless steel trolley options are available for use in healthcare, hospitality, food and pharmaceutical manufacturing. The popular folding Clax Cart folding trolley is widely used for many material-handling applications. Sitecraft offer a complete design and manufacturing service for custom trolleys.
• Pallet Handling and Lifting: Looking for material handling equipment? From pallet jacks to walkie stackers, through to pallet lifters, pallet trucks and pallet stackers, we can satisfy your pallet lifting and pallet handing equipment needs. In terms of lifting equipment, Quik Stack Smart Stackers are an ideal solution to many manual handling issues especially during the unloading and loading of product in packaging and production processes. To satisfy your heavy duty pallet lifting equipment needs, hydraulic powered scissor lift tables are used to handle a wide range of weights easily and safely. Paldisc and Palring turntables are widely used for applications requiring goods to be rotated by hand. You can also buy pallet inverters at Sitecraft. We have both manual/hydraulic and battery-powered skid lifters and tilters for elevating product to ergonomically correct heights. We have many pallet jack options available, including narrow, low height, wide, high capacity and quick lift models. Pallet trucks are also available in stainless steel or galvanized finish for use in corrosive environments. Powered and electric pallet jacks are popular in larger warehouse applications where a powered solution is required.
• Tow Tugs and Powered Vehicles: Sitecraft is a specialist supplier of powered industrial vehicles and tow tugs. Our range includes ride-on and pedestrian operated tow tugs, tow tractors and trailers and powered personnel carriers. These electric/battery powered vehicles are used extensively in manufacturing, logistics, mining and general industrial applications. Sitecraft is the exclusive Australian distributer of the the popular European manufactured Movexx powered tow tugs. These durable, reliable and well-respected tow tugs are available in various configurations and capacities, including stainless steel models for use in food and clean room applications.
• Dangerous Goods Storage and Containment: Spill containment and dangerous goods storage products assist organisation comply with legislative requirements covering the safe storage and handling of dangerous goods. Spill containment systems include: dangerous goods storage containers, drum bunds, spill control pallets and IBC bunds. Bulk containment systems are widely used for the safe storage of IBC units. Flammable liquid storage cabinets for the safe storage of flammable goods come in a range of sizes and capacities. These dangerous goods storage solutions range from indoor safety cabinets to much larger outdoor bulk dangerous goods stores. These provide a cost effective and efficient alternative to costly building of permanent stores. Sitecraft also has a selection of gas cylinder storage cages. These are suitable for the safe storage of forklift LPG bottles, gas cylinders and aerosol cans. We can help you keep your employees, customers and the environment safe, with our dangerous goods storage solutions.
• Materials Handling Equipment: Our materials handling equipment includes drum handling equipment. This covers equipment to lift and rotate drums and vessels, cradles and decanting equipment. Our drum handling equipment is available in hydraulic, battery-powered and air operation, which is especially designed for units operating in dangerous environments.
Our cranes and hoists include chain and lever block, which are ideal for a multitude of lifting, tensioning and securing applications. Electric chain hoists are available with capacities from 250 kg up to 5 tonnes. Sitecraft is a major supplier of forklift attachments. These include crane jibs, pallet hooks, forklift slippers/extension tines, roll lifting prongs and container ramps.
• Recycling and Waste Management: Sitecraft supplies a wide variety of wheelie bin lifters and bin tippers. The safe handling and tipping of waste and rubbish is a significant issue in many industries. Sitecraft wheelie bin tippers and lifters provide a safe and easy solution to many waste handling issues. Dumpmaster bin tippers are able to empty wheelie bins from floor level into larger waste and rubbish skips easily and effortlessly at the push of a button. Our Mega Dumper is a custom built bin tipper for use in food processing, bakeries, meat processing and wineries. These bin lifters and bin tippers can be used for tipping raw materials, ingredients and produce during manufacturing processes. The Sitecraft bin lifter and tipper range also includes bin lifters, forklift tipping bins and self dumping waste bins.
Celebrating over 20 years as an industry leading supplier of Materials Handling and Safety Equipment. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, Sitecraft has established a reputation for integrity and total customer satisfaction. Today, Sitecraft supplies materials handling products and services to many of Australia’s leading organisations, including mining, manufacturing, defence, logistics and warehousing sectors.
With a growing team of material handling specialists, Sitecraft has both the industry experience and the expertise to design, engineer and install turnkey material handling solutions. In addition to our custom materials handling installations, we have a large inventory of material handling products and safety equipment that is available for immediate dispatch.
Let our experienced, dedicated and trusted materials handling team assist you with your next project. Our people make us different; we are dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Our culture of continuous improvement provides a strong foundation, which enables us to deliver enduring results. We pride ourselves on being able to build and maintain long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. Sitecraft has a collaborative working ethic that supports and promotes teamwork, fosters innovation, respect, transparency and trust. Sitecraft materials handling solutions and equipment have office locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Brisbane. Here are our materials handling equipment office locations: