Bollards for sale throughout Australia
Sitecraft is an organisation with offices spread all throughout Australia. Whether you’re searching for security bollards for a Melbourne based office space or pedestrian bollards for busy walkways in Sydney, Sitecraft is the provider to turn to.
Above, you’ll find links to the various sub-types of bollards that we provide to builders and installers all throughout Australia. Here’s a quick breakdown of the various types of bollard that we have for sale:
- Lighter duty bollards are often used as a visual guide for light traffic areas and are often used as parking bollards and traffic bollards.
- Heavy-duty steel bollards are often used as asset protection bollards and pedestrian protection safety bollards due to their high strength and durability.
- For cleanroom applications or corrosive environments, Sitecraft have a range of stainless steel bollards.
- Removable bollards and retracting bollards provide the functionality of heavy-duty steel bollards and safety bollards while providing the ability to allow access to restricted areas on demand.
- For parking bollard applications, it’s common to use folding bollards and fold down bollards that can restrict access to individual car parks and then be easily and quickly retracted to allow authorised access.
- As an alternative, our fold-down safety bollards are ideally suited for parking areas, serving as a versatile method of vehicle access control. They’ve been designed in such a way that vehicles can even drive over them without experiencing damage. In the lay-flat position, the height of the safety bollard is just 80mm, rising to 800mm in an upright position. It also features a broad face of 150mm which gives it great visibility. The fold-down bollard is available as a surface mount model that can also be used with the optional in-ground kit. We offer this highly versatile safety equipment with a 40mm brass padlock for ultimate security.
- Surface Mount Removable Bollard The surface mounts removable bollard from Sitecraft is highly secure, as it comes with a high-security T handle key lock. These safety bollards are ideal for areas where the floor cannot be core drilled, such as suspended and prestressed slabs. These popular safety bollards feature strong 90mm posts, with 5mm thick walls which make them sturdy and long-lasting. The height of each bollard is 950mm, making them ideal for use in a wide variety of work environments.
Safety bollards for sale across Australia
Sitecraft is an organisation with warehouses in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. We’ve ensured that we are where we need to be in order to help businesses of all shapes and sizes gain access to the manual handling equipment, safety bollards, trolleys and safety cabinets they need in order to get the job done.
To learn more, or to obtain a quotation, get in touch with our sales team today. Call us on 1300 363 152 or simply complete our online contact form.